Check out more images here: http://goo.gl/uGI67s
Hi everyone, I would like to introduce my test. Just keep in mind that I have done all of this in two weeks whilst working a full time job. At the beginning I started to plan a “to do list” and to find some extra reference material,then I built up a quick blockmesh for checking the volumes, spaces and if it was a good-looking startpoint. It was, so, I detailed the blocking mesh. Imported in the engine and started to arrange a light set. Next step was to create the modules to reassemble the scene in the closest way to the blockmesh so I did, I assembled it in the graphic engine. I gave a lot attention to the shape/silhouette of the objects, I wanted to avoid having a flat environment. After being assured that the modules work fine, I unfolded the UVs and I created uv set. I reimported the uv modules and then I arranged the scene and the lighting. After that, the scene was set up and along with few tests of lightmapping I started with the texturing process. Step by step, texture by texture, the scene was getting cool, so I arranged a bit the post processing. After that the scene worked much better but the scene was too black and gray, so I arranged the lights and I added a few colored elements to the textures. At that point the scene was almost ready to deliver, but there was still time, so, I made a few holograms to better set the environment in the futuristic mood and also to add other colored elements. The last day, I spent to prepare the deliver files, because I’m conscious how important it is have everything with the right name, in the right place with the right properties. So that’s it.